Taylor Swift tickets – UK Eras Tour dates, locations, prices and more | Music | Entertainment
Taylor Swift UK tour tickets are available to buy NOW, but only if you have the right code
Yes, it’s really happening – Taylor Swift is bringing her epic Eras Tour to the UK and Europe next summer, and there are dozens of stadium dates for fans. Tickets for the Eras tour are on sale now, with prices starting from £58.65 and topping out at £661 for VIP packages. But you’ll only be able to buy tickets if you previously registered for the Eras Tour ahead of time and received a code to purchase tickets on your desired day.
Don’t worry – we’ve got everything you need to know about Taylor Swift UK tour tickets, the various presale events, the access codes needed to buy from Ticketmaster, and much more. Scroll down for our complete guide.
Joining Swift on tour are Nashville sweethearts Paramore, who will be supporting throughout the UK and European leg of Eras. This comes as no real surprise as Taylor and Paramore’s singer Hayley Williams have shown off their friendship in the past.
The Taylor Swift tour kickstarts on May 9, 2024, when the Cruel Summer singer-songwriter will arrive on this side of the planet to play almost 30 nights of spectacular music across three months of travel, from 1989 to Midnights and everything in between.
This is the first time the star has played a solo tour in the UK for years (not including that one surprise visit at The 1975’s London gig). And she’s coming back with a bang. The Anti-Hero singer is hitting some of the country’s biggest venues, including Wembley Stadium, Edinburgh’s BT Murrayfield Stadium, and Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium.
Although there will be tens of thousands of seats available, the demand is going to be exceptionally high.
Fans who want to buy UK tickets to one or more of the Eras tour shows will need to dedicate some serious time to buying tickets, as well as do some preparation work (but, I swear, it will all be worth it next year when she finally touches down in Heathrow).
Fans should beware that the currently available tickets are the FINAL batch of tickets available for Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour in the UK. Scroll down for more information on when and where your desired tickets will hit the net.
Where to get Taylor Swift tickets
Tickets for the upcoming UK leg of Taylor Swift’s Eras tour are out NOW.
Fans who registered for tickets earlier this month should have received a code to allow them to purchase their chosen date’s tickets which were originally released on Monday 17, Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 July.
If you want to look at every date Taylor Swift is playing in the UK and Ireland – click here
Otherwise, here’s the breakdown of which days and times tickets came out:
Monday 17 July 2023
- London, Wembley Stadium – Friday, 21 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- Edinburgh, Murrayfield Stadium – Friday, 7 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- London, Wembley Stadium – Thursday, 15 August 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- Edinburgh, Murrayfield Stadium – Saturday, 8 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- Edinburgh, BT Murrayfield Stadium – Sunday, 9 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
Tuesday 18 July 2023
- London, Wembley Stadium – Saturday, 22 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- Liverpool, Anfield Stadium – Thursday, 13 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- London, Wembley Stadium – Friday, 16 August 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- Liverpool, Anfield Stadium – Friday, 14 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
- Liverpool, Anfield Stadium – Saturday, 15 June 2024 [Buy tickets here]
Wednesday 19 July 2023
Who is supporting Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift recently announced she will be supported by the iconic American band Paramore.
The incredible pop-punk band just released their new album, This Is Why, (read the review HERE) before going on an extensive tour around America, Europe and the UK.
They even stopped off at London’s O2 Arena, where they dazzled with an incredible performance (even if it was hindered by one major issue).
Taylor Swift and Paramore’s singer, Hayley Williams, have been spotted out and about a couple of times, and even played some shows together in the USA, so their touring team-up for the UK and Europe is no massive surprise.
When Paramore last supported Taylor Swift they played nine tracks, ending with their incredible track Ain’t It Fun.
Here’s the setlist:
- This Is Why
- Hard Times
- That’s What You Get
- The Only Exception
- Still Into You
- Rose-Colored Boy
- Misery Business
- Ain’t It Fun
How much are Taylor Swift tickets?
Tickets for Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour in the UK, Ireland and Europe are on sale now, and there are a number of different tickets available for purchase.
These tickets range in price from around £58 all the way to £172 – but these prices vary from venue to venue.
Here’s a breakdown of what fans can expect when buying tickets to Taylor Swift’s UK dates:
(These prices are subject to change and availability throughout the ticket release process)
London, Wembley Stadium
Taylor Swift is hitting London’s Wembley Stadium for four nights across her massive UK tour. These are the prices of the tickets at the time of writing:
- Seated – £58.65 to £194.75
- General admission standing – £110.40 each
- Standing left and right tickets – £172.25 each
Liverpool, Anfield Stadium
Swifties in Liverpool are lucky enough to be getting the Anti-Hero star at their local stadium for three consecutive concerts from June 13-15. Here are the prices spotted online for the star’s tickets at Anfield Stadium:
- General standing – £143.40
- Seated – £57.90-£182.75
- Side view seated – £57.90-£182.75
- Partially obstructed, limited view – £57.90-£182.75
Edinburgh, BT Murrayfield Stadium
Fans attending Edinburgh will be grabbing tickets to Taylor Swift’s concerts at BT Murrayfield Stadium this week, as well, and here are the prices lined up for the shows:
- Seated – £82
- Standing and VIP – £182
Cardiff, Principality Stadium
There have been several reports on how much the presale tickets were for the Cardiff shows last week, randing from around £60 to around £180. Here’s the full list: “
- Seated – £57.65 – £182.50
- Side view seated – £57.65-£182.50
- Wheelchair accessible (Incl, 1 companion) – £57.65-£182.50
- General admission standing – £109.40
- Front standing left – £171.25
- Front standing right – £171.25
Taylor Swift Eras UK and Europe – Full tour dates
Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour in the UK and Europe is going to be massive.
Beginning on Thursday, May 9, 2024, the American star will be hitting around a dozen countries across more than 40 dates over the summer.
At the time of writing, every date has already been announced, and Taylor will be finally wrapping up her tour in August, 2024, after three months of extensive touring.
Here’s the full list of UK and Europe tour dates as they stand right now:
- Thursday 9 2024 – Paris LA Defense Arena, France
- Friday 10 2024 – Paris LA Defense Arena, France
- Saturday 11 2024 – Paris LA Defense Arena, France
- Sunday 12 2024 – Paris LA Defense Arena, France – NEW DATE
- Friday 17 2024 – Stockholm Friends Arena, Sweden
- Saturday 18 2024 – Stockholm Friends Arena, Sweden
- Sunday 19 2024 – Stockholm Friends Arena, Sweden – NEW DATE
- Friday 24 2024 – Lisbon Estádio da Luz, Portugal
- Saturday 25 2024 – Lisbon Estádio da Luz, Portugal – NEW DATE
- Thursday 30 2024 – Madrid Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Spain
- Sunday 2 2024 – Lyon Groupama Stadium, France
- Monday 3 2024 – Lyon Groupama Stadium, France – NEW DATE
- Friday 7 2024 – Edinburgh BT Murrayfield Stadium
- Saturday 8 2024 – Edinburgh BT Murrayfield Stadium
- Sunday 9 2024 – Edinburgh BT Murrayfield Stadium – NEW DATE
- Thursday 13 2024 – Liverpool Anfield Stadium – NEW DATE
- Friday 14 2024 – Liverpool Anfield Stadium
- Saturday 15 2024 – Liverpool Anfield Stadium
- Tuesday 18 2024 – Cardiff Principality Stadium, Millennium Stadium
- Friday 21 2024 – London Wembley Stadium
- Saturday 22 2024 – London Wembley Stadium
- Sunday 23 2024 – London Wembley Stadium – NEW DATE
- Friday 28 2024 – Dublin Aviva Stadium
- Saturday 29 2024 – Dublin Aviva Stadium
- Sunday 30 2024 – Dublin Aviva Stadium – NEW DATE
- Thursday 4 2024 – Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA, Netherlands
- Friday 5 2024 – Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA, Netherlands
- Saturday 6 2024 – Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA, Netherlands
- Tuesday 9 2024 – Zurich Stadion Letzigrund, Switzerland
- Wednesday 10 2024 – Zurich Stadion Letzigrund, Switzerland
- Saturday 13 2024 – Milan SAN SIRO STADIUM, Italy
- Sunday 14 2024 – Milan SAN SIRO STADIUM, Italy – NEW DATE
- Wednesday 17 2024 – Gelsenkirchen VELTINS Arena, Germany – NEW DATE
- Thursday 18 2024 – Gelsenkirchen VELTINS Arena, Germany – NEW DATE
- Tuesday 23 2024 – Hamburg Volksparkstadion, Germany
- Wednesday 24 2024 – Hamburg Volksparkstadion, Germany
- Saturday 27 2024 – Munich Olympiastadion, Germany
- Sunday 28 2024 – Munich Olympiastadion, Germany
- Thursday 1 2024 – Warsaw PGE Narodowy, Poland – NEW DATE
- Friday 2 2024 – Warsaw PGE Narodowy, Poland
- Saturday 3 2024 – Warsaw PGE Narodowy, Poland
- Thursday 8 2024 – Vienna Ernst Happel Stadion, Austria – NEW DATE
- Friday 9 2024 – Vienna Ernst Happel Stadion, Austria
- Saturday 10 2024 – Vienna Ernst Happel Stadion, Austria
- Thursday 15 2024 – London Wembley Stadium
- Friday 16 2024 – London Wembley Stadium
- Saturday 17 2024 – London Wembley Stadium
Should you buy Taylor Swift resale tickets?
Taylor Swift fans will no doubt be ravenous in their quest to buy tickets to the UK leg of the Eras Tour next year – but not everyone will be successful.
Many Swifties will, unfortunately, lose out on the lottery, and even fail to purchase tickets once they get onto Ticketmaster’s sales page.
But does this mean fans of the Love Story singer ought to jump into the resale market to get their Taylor Swift fix?
At the time of writing, some tickets on viagogo – a popular ticket resale site – are going for as much as £2,000 (which is well over 200 percent more than the original face value).
Leading consumer Law Expert Lisa Webb from Which? confirms that fans ought to beware if they are planning on buying resale tickets to the Eras Tour.
She said: “For Swifties who are doing everything to secure tickets from AXS and Ticketmaster, it will be incredibly frustrating to see them being snapped up and posted on secondary sites for extortionate prices. Don’t be tempted to buy overpriced tickets from secondary ticketing sites, as your rights can be significantly reduced if something goes wrong.
“If you decide it’s worth taking the risk, we recommend you pay using your credit card if the tickets cost more than £100, as Section 75 may provide protection if you don’t get the tickets you’re expecting.”
A viagogo spokesperson said: “The European leg of Taylor Swift’s Eras tour has been long anticipated. We’ve not seen anything like this since The Beatles and with tickets having only just gone on sale, demand is at its peak right now.
“viagogo is a regulated marketplace where fans have the freedom to buy and sell tickets to their favourite live events, safely and securely, backed by a guarantee. Sellers on our marketplace may list tickets at high values when demand is high, but prices can change and tend to reduce over time. We recommend Swifties wait for demand to settle and check regularly for a listing that meets their budget. Tickets for Taylor Swift’s UK dates have already sold for as low as 172 GBP on our platform. Also, tickets listed at eye-catchingly high levels rarely, if ever, sell.”
Taylor Swift Presale Ticket Timings
The one and only presale event for Taylor Swift’s UK and Europe Eras Tour has already finished.
This presale event came directly from the star’s music label and were available to every fan who purchased the star’s latest album, Midnights, in a specific time window.
According to the Ticketmaster website, fans who were involved in the Midnights preorder offer between Monday, 29 August, 2022 and Thursday, 27 October, 2022, will be eligible for the label presale.
Fans who did participate in this should have been “officially communicated” with via the email they used at the original point of purchase. Once these emails were received, fans should have also been notified about when and where they can buy presale tickets to the Eras Tour.
Each city Taylor Swift is visiting on the UK leg of her Eras Tour recieved its own specific presale release date and time, beginning on Monday, July 10, 2023.
See every Taylor Swift Eras Tour UK tour date here.
Here’s the breakdown of when tickets came out on which specific days:
Taylor Swift – Midnights preorder presale event:
Monday, July 10, 2023
Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Friday, July 14, 2023
Now this presale event has come to an end, fans can only get involved in the general onsale, but they’ll need to have registered their interest ahead of time.
Taylor Swift tickets will be coming out for a handful of UK cities
How to get Taylor Swift UK tour tickets codes
Codes to buy Taylor Swift tickets have already been distributed.
These were only available to fans who registered their interest on the official Ticketmaster website well in advance. Fans who did not manage to register before Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 23:59 BST, unfortunately, missed their chance to get involved with the tour.
While registering, fans were asked to choose the show they wanted to attend (London, Cardiff, Liverpool or Edinburgh) and input a valid phone number. Ticketmaster then strived to “authenticate” the registration, and a number of fans will be given access to the sale while others will be put on the waitlist.
This process was reportedly brought into action to avoid bots from claiming the tickets, and from ticket touts buying up all the extra seats.
When were ticket links sent out?
Fans who preregistered for Taylor Swift tickets were entered into a lottery for Eras Tour tickets. If successful, fans received a link or code to purchase tickets later this month.
Fans received an email from AEG Presents from Wednesday, July 5, 2023, informing them whether they were successfully selected for the onsale event. At the time of writing, it is not yet known when the lottery information was sent out. However, some reports have stated the emails were sent out to fans by July 15, 2023.
Here are the two outcomes possible for fans who registered:
- If fans are successfully chosen in the lottery, Swifties will receive an access code via email the day before the tickets they applied for go on sale. (This means London fans will receive an email on Monday, July 17, 2023; Edinburgh fans will get theirs on Tuesday, July 18, 2023; Liverpool fans will receive a code on Wednesday, July 19, 2023; and Cardiff fans will get theirs on Wednesday, July 19, 2023.)
- If fans were not chosen in the lottery, they were unfortunately unsuccessful this time around. However, they will be placed on a waiting list, and informed if further spots come up for the Era Tour tickets.
Ticketmaster has stressed that all tickets for the UK and Europe Eras Tour dates will be available on a “first-come, first-served basis, while ticket inventory lasts”.
Taylor Swift tickets are expected to run out fast, so fans will need to be sure to jump on Ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale.
Taylor Swift is bringing her Eras Tour to the UK
Taylor Swift is bringing her massive tour to the UK
How to get tickets to Taylor Swift’s UK Eras Tour
I’ll be completely honest: It’s going to be very tough to get tickets to Taylor Swift’s shows in the UK and Europe. Fans from around the world have been yearning for the 33-year-old to hit this side of the planet for years, and now she’s finally doing it, the fans are going to be attending as many shows as possible.
Here’s a list of tips that will come in handy when hunting down your Taylor Swift tickets next month:
- Sign up for Taylor Nation’s mailing list HERE. Being on this mailing list is essential for fans, as they will then become the first people to hear about any new, additional show announcements, or last-minute ticket releases or presale events.
- Keep an eye on your emails. Set up notifications on your phone or smart device so that once the presale or registration code hits your inbox, you can click it in good time and get in the ticket queue as quickly as possible.
- Once you’re in the digital ticket queue do NOT refresh your page.
- Stay within one browser window at all times to avoid a mix-up or losing your spot in the queue. Ticketmaster claims “opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors”.
- For faster checkout, Ticketmaster recommends inputting your billing address, credit card information and other personal details ahead of time to ensure a quicker, safer, and more secure checkout experience.
Denial of responsibility! yesspdf.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.