Alleged iQOO 12 hands-on images surface ahead of launch
iQOO 12 design
- The iQOO 12 is seen having a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter, flat edges and narrow bezels.
- The volume rocker and power buttons are on the right edge.
- The back of the phone has a large square module to house triple camera sensors and an LED flash.
- The phone can be seen in Black colour and the back panel doesn’t appear to be made of glass.
One of the images shows the ‘About Phone’ page and this reveals some key specifications.
- iQOO 12’s about phone section shows it will bear the model number PD2307.
- The phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset with a clock speed of 3.2GHz.
- There will be 12GB RAM and 256GB storage but there could be other options at launch. The phone will have support for up to 12GB of virtual RAM support.
- The iQOO phone will run on OriginOS 4 skin out of the box.
iQOO 12 series specifications
- Display: The iQOO 12 series is rumoured to sport a 6.78-inch 1.5K OLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, 3000nits peak brightness, and 2160Hz PWM dimming.
- RAM/Storage: The phones pack up to 12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
- OS: The iQOO phones are expected to boot Android 14-based OriginOS custom skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The iQOO 12 is tipped to feature a 50MP OmniVision OV50H primary sensor with OIS support, a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultrawide camera and a 64MP OV64B telephoto lens.
- The Pro version might come with a 50MP OmniVision OV50H primary snapper with OIS, a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultrawide lens and a 64MP OV64B periscope telephoto camera.
- Front camera: The phones might come with a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Processor: The phones will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC paired with Adreno GPU.
- Battery: The iQOO 12 series is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery and 120W fast charging support.
Denial of responsibility! yesspdf.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.