Honor 100 series launch date and design revealed
Honor 100 series design revealed
- The Honor 100 and Honor 100 Pro feature narrow bezels and slightly curved edges.
- The vanilla model has a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter, while the Pro gets dual camera sensors in a pill-shaped punch-hole cutout.
- The volume rocker and power buttons are on the right edge.
- Flipping the phone, the vanilla Honor 100 gets a square camera cutout, with a semi-circle module to house dual camera sensors and an LED flash. We also see the ’50MP OIS’ text engraved.
- The Honor 100 comes in a White colour, with a gradient design.
- The Honor 100 Pro has a rather bold design, with an oval-shaped camera module on the back to house triple camera sensors and an LED flash.
- The Honor 100 Pro has a dual-tone design, with a textured finish.
Honor 100, 100 Pro specifications (rumoured)
- As per online reports, the Honor 100 is rumoured to come with an OLED display with a 1.5K resolution and high-frequency dimming for eye protection.
- The vanilla Honor 100 is rumoured to come with a Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset, while the Pro model could come with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- There could be a 5000mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.
- As revealed from the render images, the phones will come with a 50MP primary camera and OIS.
Denial of responsibility! yesspdf.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.