Jio prepaid plan with Swiggy One Lite subscription launched in India: price, offers
With an aim to attract new customers, Reliance Jio is offering a new prepaid plan priced at Rs 866. This plan includes a Swiggy One Lite subscription, providing users with advantages when they order food through the app.
As per the company, through this plan, Jio prepaid customers can have uninterrupted communication and get access to Swiggy’s on-demand free delivery for food, groceries, and more.
Swiggy One Lite subscription with Jio Rs 866 prepaid plan
- Jio’s new Rs 866 prepaid plan offers 2GB of 5G data every day.
- Along with the data, the new plan includes unlimited voice calls.
- The new Jio Rs 866 plan provides 84 days validity.
- Customers also get unlimited 5G data as part of Jio’s welcome offer.
||84 days (over two months)|
The major highlight of this plan is the three-month Swiggy One Lite subscription, which has a value of Rs 600. Here is a list of benefits that Jio users can enjoy with the new Rs 866 prepaid plan.
- Users can enjoy 10 free home deliveries for food orders over Rs 149.
- For Instamart orders over Rs 199, users also get 10 free home deliveries.
- There won’t be any extra charges during busy times for both food and Instamart deliveries.
- They can receive additional discounts of up to 30 percent at over 20,000 food delivery restaurants, on top of their regular offers.
- Genie deliveries over Rs 60 come with a 10 percent discount.
Separately, a recent report stated that Bharti Airtel and Jio are at the forefront of the 5G deployment race. Despite this, they haven’t disclosed all the details of their 5G plans.
It’s been reported that Jio doesn’t intend to increase prices for its 5G services. Rather than raising prices, the main emphasis seems to be on attracting more customers, especially since people are showing a preference for data plans that involve significant internet usage.
Denial of responsibility! yesspdf.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.