Redmi 12 5G India variant spotted on Geekbench with key specifications
Redmi 12 Indian variant spotted on Geekbench
- Redmi 12 with the model number 23076RN4BI has been spotted on Geekbench.
- The Geekbench listing suggests that the smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 5G chipset, based on the fact that it is a 2.2GHz processor paired with Adreno 613 GPU.
- The smartphone also packs 7.26GB of RAM (8GB) and runs Android 13.
- On Geekbench, this Redmi 12 model has a single-core score of 916, and a multi-core score of 2,106.
Redmi 12 5G could be a rebranded Redmi Note 12R
Going by the specs on Geekbench, the Redmi 12 5G phone coming to India could be a rebrand of the Redmi Note 12R that was launched in China last month. Here are the specs of the Redmi Note 12R.
- Display: The Redmi Note 12R sports a 6.79-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with flat edges, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter.
- Processor: The Redmi Note 12R is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen2 paired with Adreno GPU for graphics.
- RAM and Storage: The handset packs up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage that is expandable via a microSD card.
- OS: The Redmi phone runs on Android 13-based MIUI 14 custom skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The Redmi phone will pack a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary sensor. The phone has a 5MP shooter for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Denial of responsibility! yesspdf.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.