Samsung Galaxy A25 5G India support page goes live, launch seems imminent
Meanwhile, here’s what we know so far about the device.
Samsung Galaxy A25 specifications (expected)
From a couple of leaks, we have learned the key Galaxy A25 specs, design, and other details:
- Design: Going with the tried and tested Galaxy design language, the A25 could also have 3 vertically aligned camera rings on the back and an Infinity-U display on the front.
- Colours: The leaked renders have shown the device in light Blue, Blue-Grey, Lime Green, and Black hues.
- Display: On the front, you could get a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution.
- Processor: Samsung could equip the device with an in-house-made Exynos 1280 5G chipset. This could be aided by at least 8GB of RAM as per a Geekbench listing.
- Cameras: We expect the Samsung phone to be armed with a 50MP main camera on the back and a 13MP selfie snapper.
- Software: The phone is likely to boot Android 14-based OneUI 6 OS.
- Battery: The internals could consist of a 5,000mAh battery with 25W charging capability.
- Miscellaneous features: The rumours also suggest the phone could have a USB-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Denial of responsibility! yesspdf.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.